Collection: Super Heavy Flow / Night Pads
What are period pants?
Period pants are pants that you wear instead of a reusable mensural cup, sanitary towel or tampon, or as an extra layer of protection.
Can you wear period pants without a pad/tampon?
Yes! The pants have a built in absorbent pad, so you bleed directly into the pants and whats great is that we also sell specialist period pants to wear with your thong!
Are pants/pads worth the initial cost?
Of course! in a lifetime the average person spends over £1.5K on their periods, with just a few pads and pants, you will soon reap the benefits!
So what are the advantages of reusable Pads/Pants?
- Low cost Lifetime use - simply rinse, wash and reuse
- Reduce Plastic Waste - no throwaway plastic parts in landfills or our seas
- Reduction of energy use - all that energy saved compared to the disposable pads being made by the millions each year in factories
- Fewer Toxins - no nasty chemicals used to make them or in contact with your bits, so better for you and the environment
- Can help reduce menstrual flow and pain
- Save Money - you won't need to buy them every month
- They are super cool and collectable, trust us, once you have one, you will want more designs :P
Wilde Mode Reusable Handmade Cloth Sanitary / Menstruation / CSP / Absorbency Pads
Top fabric - cotton jersey.
Core fabric - Bamboo.
Backing fabric - Windpro fleece
*rinse in cold water and allow them to soak in cold water until you are ready to wash them.
You don't have to soak them but doing so will help reduce the chance of staining.
Your pads should be washed at 30 degrees without fabric conditioners. Using fabric conditioners can leave a fatty residue on the fabrics and this reduces the absorbency of the pads. Always air dry your pads; line drying in the sun is best to reduce stains or on an airer in the house is just fine.