Work for Wilde Mode
JUNIOR MARKETING ASSISTANT / DIGITAL CONTENT CREATOR - ONLINE FASHION BRAND IN DUNDEE – SOA
GREAT CAREER PROSPECTS WITH A GROWING & AWARD-WINNING FASHION BRAND
Wilde Mode is a dynamic and ethically sound online fashion brand. We are looking to recruit a passionate individual to join us as a Junior Marketing Assistant / Digital Content Creator - working directly with our Marketing Director / Consultant.
You will be expected to assist the Marketing Director/Consultant in creating graphic content across a variety of different platforms, assisting on email and social media briefs, as well as sourcing and producing digital content for creative campaigns.
You will need to be enthusiastic about “slow fashion”, ooze creativity and have a can-do positive attitude.
About Wilde Mode Ltd
Wilde Mode Ltd are an independent company based in Dundee, in Scotland founded in August of 2018. We value ourselves as being gender and size-inclusive and pride ourselves on promoting positive mind, body and soul confidence!
We make everything to order, and this means that when you purchase a product, it is handmade, just for you. No mass production, no picking off a shelf, less excess waste; meaning you get a truly tailored and unique piece of clothing and you can feel better about helping the environment too!
Due to ambitious expansion plans we are looking to grow our team. The successful candidate will need to enjoy and thrive from working in a varied and buzzing environment – with no two days the same!
- Social media campaign implementation
- Email marketing campaign execution
- Assisting with the execution of the Influencer strategy
- Helping to identify influencers and brand partners, and proposing new and innovative ways of working
- Manage the coordination of Wilde Mode samples within the business and to Press, VIPs and Influencers
- Assisting in producing and amplifying product and campaign launches
- Supporting with producing Wilde Mode’s events and press days, often out of hours
- Reporting effectively and efficiently on the success of collaborations and campaigns
- Input ideas into campaigns, content and social ideas / content creation alongside brand activations
- Assisting with ad-hoc needs of the team.
- Experience or interest in fashion online brands.
- A keen interest and knowledge in slow fashion .
- A highly creative and imaginative individual with a constant flow of fresh ideas.
- An enthusiastic interest in social media (including video content).
- Excellent admin and organisational skills Collaborative skills to work closely with the Marketing Director .
- Ability to multi-task, think pro-actively & creatively Must be a team player with a positive attitude .
- Up-to-date with pop culture and entertainment.
50% staff discount
Job Type: Part-time (hours to be discussed)
£`TBC per hour, dependent on experience
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Staff discount
- Opportunity for career progression
To apply, email your CV and covering letter explaining why you want to work for us to firstname.lastname@example.org