Do you swallow? - Comfort Top
I have a love for tattoos and especially swallows. It's Old Skool!
From Google; The swallow tattoo was a symbol used historically by sailors to show off their sailing experience. Of British origin in the early days of sailing, it was the image of a barn swallow, usually tattooed on the chest, hands or neck.
- Handmade to order
- Fits all bodies, sizes XXS-6X
- Light support with no underwire or padding
- Signature Trademarked soft Rainbow chest band
- 95% OEKO-TEX certified cotton, 5% spandex
- Seams and Labels won’t irritate or chafe
- Scoop-neck front, racer-style back
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low