Hail to the King - Briefs 3XS - 10XL
This fabric is a homage to my son, Brandon. He is 20, autistic and has Myotonic Dystrophy Type 1.
His favourite band in the whole wide world is Avenged Sevenfold. They are a metal band from the states and for his 18th Birthday, I took him VIP to see them!
He even got to meet the band and it was the best moment of his life (so far)...
His favourite song is 'Hail to the King' and so this print was designed with him in mind!
If you know metal, you know that the metal hands mean hail to the king(Satan)!
But don't be offended, we mean no harm to anyone!
- Handmade to order
- Fits all body types in sizes 3XS - 10XL
- Signature Trademarked waistband
- Sustainably sourced from Oeko-Tex™ Cotton
- 95% Oeko-Tex Cotton™, 5% spandex
- Highly stretchy to accommodate different body types
- Smooth, durable seams that won't irritate or chafe
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
Hygiene Notice: please note this product can only be returned if unworn and in the same condition as delivered, with all tags attached.
Model is a size 6 and wears a small hipster brief