Q - What is the difference between pouched and without pouch, and without pouch pad friendly gussets?
A - pouched is a gusset with extra room suitable for those with a penis, or a stuffer.
Without pouch has a flat gusset for those without a penis or the need for extra room, and pad friendly means that the gusset it flat and has a special insert so you can clip a pad to the gusset for menstruation or Incontinence.
Q - What is a comfort top?
A - A comfort top is exactly what it says; a comfortable and lightly supportive gender-free top!
They are designed to skim the bust, however, if you would prefer a more supportive fit, we suggest you size down.
Due to their amazing comfort, they are very helpful to those with sensitivity to fabrics and chronic paipage through Instagram and I noticed that you say that the tops fit any cup size.... however I am a j cup and I struggle to find bras that fit. So my question is would the fabric fit even me?
A - Yes! the fabrics are stretchy!
There is a measuring guide on the page so measure yourself and you'll find the right size! Just email us at email@example.com if you want any personal questions answered
Q - I wear UK 18 but have 36HH boobs, would an XL or 2XL better?
A - Our ambassador in our video wears a 2XL and is also a size 36HH! However if you would like a snugger fit, you can size down!
Q - Why do I measure around my bust and not my ribcage too?
A - It only requires a full bust measurement, as the banding does not sit in the same place as the underwire of a bra does.
Q - What if I am in-between sizes?
A - We suggest you size down because our fabrics are stretchy!
Q - Why do you only add measurements to your size guide?
A - We do this as it means a more inclusive and a better fit for all bodies.
Does a Wilde Mode Bra Provide Support?
Yes! Our bras (when properly fitted) will provide a gentle and comforting lift.
You can see how this is here on the founder (who has large pendulous breasts) and also shows how the bra should fit when properly fitted using the measurement guide.
How do I put on a Wilde mode bra?
Wilde Mode Bras are slip-on and you put them on over your head
Is there Adjustable Slider Straps?
No. As a lot of our customers have sensory issues, and as we like to cater to that, we have elastic that is encased in fabric and is unfortunately not adjustable. However, it is highly stretchy and fits most people that wear them. If your bra straps are too long or short, we can alter them for you for free, just pay the postage costs!
Do the bras have clasp closures on the back?
No, the bra is fully fabric and will pop on over your head. This again is so that we cater to those with sensory needs.
How do I measure for a bra?
To get the correct fit, please use the following guide
To get your size, pop on a non wired bra and use a measuring tape to get these -
Under measurements = 36"
Over measurements = 41"
Bra is 36 DD
This is how we work it out, Size is 41-36 = 5 (thats 5" difference, therefore, the cup size is a DD Cup)
0" Difference = AA CUP
1/2 " Difference = A/B CUP
3/4 " Difference = C/D CUP
5/6" Difference = DD/E CUP
7/8 " Difference = F/G CUP
9/10" Difference = H/I CUP
11/12" Difference = J/K CUP
If you find yourself in between sizes, please size down to the nearest number.
If you measure 35 Under and 38 Over, please do this;
35 - size down to 34
34 and 38 = 4" difference
so Bra size is 34D - Bra is 34 C/D
I have fit issues, what do I do?
1. My straps are slipping down - You need a shorter strap, please contact us for an alteration.
2. My straps are digging in - You need longer straps, please contact us for an alteration. If this doesn't help, you may need to go up a cup size.
3. My back band is sitting loose - You will need a smaller back size (please go up a cup size if you go down a back size)
4. My band keep rising up at the back - Your straps are too tight. Please contact us for an alteration. If this does not help, you may need a bigger back or cup size.
5. I have double boob - Your cup is too small, you need a larger cup size.
6. I have underboob - Your back size is too big, you should try a smaller back size and up a cup size.
7. My cup is gaping - You could try having the straps shortened, and if this doesn't help you may need a smaller cup size.
What are period pants?
Period pants are pants that you wear instead of a reusable mensural cup, sanitary towel or tampon, or as an extra layer of protection.
Can you wear period pants without a pad/tampon?
Yes! The pants have a built in absorbent pad, so you bleed directly into the pants and whats great is that we also sell specialist period pants to wear with your thong!
Are pants/pads worth the initial cost?
Of course! in a lifetime the average person spends over £1.5K on their periods, with just a few pads and pants, you will soon reap the benefits!
So what are the advantages of reusable Pads/Pants?
- Low cost Lifetime use - simply rinse, wash and reuse
- Reduce Plastic Waste - no throwaway plastic parts in landfills or our seas
- Reduction of energy use - all that energy saved compared to the disposable pads being made by the millions each year in factories
- Fewer Toxins - no nasty chemicals used to make them or in contact with your bits, so better for you and the environment
- Can help reduce menstrual flow and pain
- Save Money - you won't need to buy them every month
- They are super cool and collectable, trust us, once you have one, you will want more designs :P
These re-usable wipes are just awesome. Made using our high-quality eco-tex cotton lycra and cotton/bamboo terry towelling or 100% cotton muslin, so you can save £ and help the environment too!
- 4" x 4" or 6"x6" and is perfect for adding to your handbag after a night out
- Each wipe will be chosen at random, so you're guaranteed a surprise!
- Remove makeup, wash your face or use it to wash your smelly bits.
- Can be used as a cum cloth or fanny flannel
- Wash and re-use
- Plastic Free
- Helps to save the environment - no plastic and waste in landfill or our seas
- Muslin measures 12"x12"
Use it to remove your make-up, wash your face, fanny flannel or use it as a cum