Hail to the King - Comfort Top
This fabric is a homage to my son, Brandon. He is 21, autistic and has Myotonic Dystrophy Type 1.
His favourite band in the whole wide world is Avenged Sevenfold. They are a metal band from the states and for his 18th Birthday, I took him VIP to see them!
He even got to meet the band and it was the best moment of his life (so far)...
His favourite song is 'Hail to the King' and so this print was designed with him in mind!
- Handmade to order
- Fits all bodies, sizes XXS-6X
- Light support with no underwire or padding
- Signature Trademarked soft Rainbow chest band
- 95% OEKO-TEX certified cotton, 5% spandex
- Seams and Labels won’t irritate or chafe
- Scoop-neck front, racer-style back
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low